הודעה #1

חבר ANBU
סמל קבוצה

קבוצה: וותיקים
הודעות: 3,058
תאריך הצטרפות: 8.05.06
מיקום: בלגיה
משתמש מספר: 10,131

First of all, Lagarith Lossless needs to be installed. What you do then in After Effects is you need to encode it in RGBA, into a lagarith lossless format. Then the person encoding it needs to use a script which looks something liek this shit right there:
קוד
AviSource("Claymore 26 1st pass(lagarith).avi")
lolz=AviSource("Claymore logo lagarith lossless.avi")

LastFrame=2927     #This marks the last frame of the AfterEffects Logo/effect in the original video
end=41210    #This marks the last frame of the video

A=Trim(0,lastframe-106)
B=Trim(lastframe-105,lastframe).Overlay(lolz, mask=lolz.Showalpha("yv12"),opacity=1.0) #in total 105 frames
C=Trim(lastframe+1,end)
Full=A+B+C

Return Full

#A is the video from the beginning, up to the beginning of the effects section, B is the effects section, C is the section containing the rest of the video, FULL contains the entire video with the overlayed logo/effect.

You're welcome, EREZ smile.gif.

--------------------

Laught at a struggling writer: Druids and shit
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
nicoco
הודעה 13.12.2013, 16:11
הודעה #2

צ'ונין
סמל קבוצה

הודעות: 708
תאריך הצטרפות: 23.10.08
מיקום: Over the hills and far away
משתמש מספר: 62,253

יש לך פה איזה התבלבלות עם המקור נראה לי, אתה משתמש רק בלולז באוברליי ולא ב-last...

--------------------

"a dream that truly becomes true, cannot truly be called a dream"

FullMetal Alchemist, episode 16

~TONKATSU

+Quote Post
SirSwagALot
הודעה 13.12.2013, 16:19
הודעה #3

חבר ANBU
סמל קבוצה

הודעות: 3,058
תאריך הצטרפות: 8.05.06
מיקום: בלגיה
משתמש מספר: 10,131

ציטוט(nicoco @ 13.12.2013, 16:11) *
יש לך פה איזה התבלבלות עם המקור נראה לי, אתה משתמש רק בלולז באוברליי ולא ב-last...

nicooooo, *hugs*, I like you so I will overlook the idea of you suggesting I made a mistake smile.gif.
Edit:
I see what you mean, like, the overlay line doesn't really overlay the clip over another clip, like, usually, you'd have in the overlay whatever you want to overlay, and whatever you want to overlay it over. In this case though, rather than overlaying it, I want to "extract" the alpha channel from the RGBA video clip. I think. see, fact is, I can't remember how it works or why it works - but it's taken out of my claymore production script, so I know it works wink.gif. I just can't rememebr exactly why...

Thanks for noticing... Now I know I should look into the overlay command more to understand why it works... I think I know why but I'd need some experiementation to see exactly why it works wink.gif.

--------------------

Laught at a struggling writer: Druids and shit

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 משתמשים נמצאים בנושא זה (1 אורחים ו-0 משתמשים אנונימים)
0 משתמשים:

RSS גרסת ארכיון הזמן כרגע: 19.09.2019 , 20:45