סמל קבוצה

קבוצה: צוות נארוטו
הודעות: 36,213
תאריך הצטרפות: 1.03.07
מיקום: Chu
משתמש מספר: 27,131

ספוילר:
- About ending together with the anime:

It was thrilling. lol. I passed storyboard to the anime staff since the plot got onto the final chapters ahead of time, but my schedule was late every time and it was almost too late, so I feel sorry to trouble. But somewhat I felt a feeling of unity like making it together, or realistic sensation like "The scenes I drew on storyboard just the other day are already moving!", then I enjoyed it. And I was drawing with saying "The manga will be caught up the anime?!" lol. I worried along through it.

- About the way of ending:

I decided from the beginning - Al can take whole body back, and Ed can take only arm back but left leg leaves as own sin, including Ed's arm returning by Al's soul. And I was thinking some cases about what Ed will exchange as fair trade-off to take Al back with drawing the plot, then present result was decided when the plot became the final chapters. I'm noting everything I conceived in my "idea note", but I can't remember when I decided this idea. But this story is starting from the point of "Depending on alchemy too much is OK?", FMA started from the point of "dubiousness of alchemy", but hero has been relying on it, then he can get what is more treasured than alchemy with some bumps and detours, and he casts away alchemy, "It's already unnecessary for me.". It's the meaning of making fair trade-off into "The door of truth". It's "the complete end of story". This story reaches the end by ceasing to be "Fullmetal Alchemist".

- About the question "FMA is very skillful story. You have a lot of device, calculation and burden to coordinate the story?":

Well, some important outlines were decided from the beginning of serialization. But the details of victory or defeat and how to be master of the situation didn't decide, and I made the story like tossing characters into the battle. So they have no choice but to battle with the members and use what is there. In that way it's inevasible though...which is former, character or story? I don't understand it myself so much. lol. For example, when I started to draw storyboard of battle, first I think "Well, how do they win", and next "As I recall that character is there." or "Philosopher's stone was at just the right place."...like this. So I was quaking with thinking when would I reach a deadlock. lol. And there were some cases that the character whom I thought to die survived. As I said before somewhere, Havoc was planned to die, and Scar was also planned to die in the battle against Bradley. But I got to think that he was growing up by conversation with Winry and acting with others, then finally I think "He also should have what he must do alive", and reached that result. Or there was time when I noticed later that there were cases that "the episodes of their death were necessary for the development of story". It's like "The death of that character is usable here". It may look like a foreshadowing for readers, but there was case that actually it isn't so. In addition, chimera's old men got a hustle on beyond first expectation. I want old men to hustle. lol. And Barry the chopper, number 66. He was also planned to die at an early stage, but he surprisingly did a good job because he came onto Al and the depth increased in the way of drawing Al's emotion when I made him alive longer. It's really an accident, and there were a lot of cases to be helped by lucky alignment of characters. Incidentally, Yoki, I thought I had tried to make him walk around here and there. So he is in slam of Ishval with mob, too. Then he dashed off Pride with a car. I was a little glad "Ah, he came here. I'm impressed.". lol.

- About Edward:

Ed wasn't the character who speaks in accordance with the intension of plot, so there was the conflict between character and author though he finally reached the place I thought. I coordinated the plot as if scenario writer hears actor's selfishness. It may mean Ed grew up regardless of author's intention.

- About growth:

Umm...growth...(contemplation). Having eyes to change the angle to see...noticing that a hue changes if seeing from the side without only seeing from one side. In childhood, I thought "Adults are cunning", but there is time when I notice "Ah, that had the meaning like this." after becoming an adult. Being able to look at things from more various angles like this. It may be able to be said "widening the view point". So Elric brothers departed to the "world" to widen their view points, in addition, to another place. Outside of Amestris, there is the large world Elric brothers don't know. At the same time, it'll mean looking at Amestris from outside. Surely, they'll come back with getting interesting thinking and growing up. And I tried to challenge about Pride. How does Pride who is first, maximum and strongest grow up if he is brought up by the person who have real affection. After all he ferociously grows up, or he grows up as an affectionate child if raising with deep affection...I think an environment and connection with people raises human after all. Also Homunculus in a Flask is counterpoint of hero. He didn't rely on anybody, even himself. It resulted from him. He tried to get everything without trying to keep eye contact and enter into a conversation. He forcedly has linked to others by bringing others in his body as philosopher's stone, and he tried it easier way. Even though the most important is "the process" to make efforts to connect to others, he didn't try to pile it up. I think it caused his twisted nature. On the other hand, Ed and Al could notice that there is more important thing than "truth". They thought "truth" is immeasurable strength, but it wasn't. They have people who support them, people who admonish them and people who cheer up them. If thinking it, "truth" and the thing whether alchemy can be used or not were merely tiny things. Ed reached the result.

- About never stopping thinking:

Of course, not only children but adults never stop thinking, I think. In FMA, Colonel Mustang. His master (father of Riza) was satisfied with his study and had stopped thinking. But Colonel went off to war with thinking "I should have something to be able to do even if being blind" and never stopped thinking. he can get over a difficulty with inheriting his great master's frustration and go ahead further by never giving up. On the other hand Homunculi. Pride's thinking was also stopped by the thinking "It's because it's natural." when he was asked why does he follow Father. He can't even suspect such a father. Sloth is more easily understandable, lol, he died with denying thinking. Meanwhile, I seem Homunculi who acted with thinking by themselves died in their own way. Wrath looked like be satisfied, and Lust died with having her pride as Homunculus to the last. How about Greed...maybe it means his identity of "greed" itself would disappear if he was "satisfied" at last. In that way, Envy may be near to Greed. He was disgusting because he got revealed his furtive mind by Ed, but somewhat he was pleased, then "envy" had been released. It's also overthrow of identity.
And finally the new thinking "Returning 11 if getting 10" appeared though it's somewhat sophism-ish. lol. Passing the bond which was built like this way to another person or succeeding to the next generation...it's a relay of bond. I think human is the being which is living like this, and Ed and Al will continue this human behavior now or ever as well.

------------------------

The second one

- About chimeras:

I love the situation that inconspicuous people come the center of story very much. I'm originally from farmer, so I have seen the people who are supporting the base of social life called primary industry, then I always have the feeling which wants to draw the figures that "nameless people are also hustling". Especially, about Gerso and Zampano, they say like having family in the anime. They expect they may see family again so much. I was affected to those lines and thought "Ah, I must make them happy". lol.

- About returning bodies:

At first, using Hohenheim was the most dominant idea. He is an parent, so maybe he'll do it, I thought so during the course of the story. But it's outrageous thing for a child that own parent dies for oneself. I couldn't think it when I imagined whether Al would be pleased.

- About the question "How do you feel with reviewing 'Brotherhood' in a little over one year?":

The staff's zest completely changed. Both key animation and in-between animation all change how to draw. I heard from related people though, everyone seems to have got to have ambition and were growing up. Feeling that change from screen was enjoyable. The time when first I felt having been in gear is around Xingese appearance. Gear was up bit by bit after that, then gear was in top gear at a dash. Around the final episode was like beyond top gear. And I have joined in the scenario meeting several times though, I felt theh staff better-scrutinized each words and restructured. The lines of manga change a little, but it makes sense in it. Deleting and adding, those are actually so thoughtful. I felt the staff were people who cherish the language.

- About the most impressive scenes:

The scene I felt good by adding one which isn't in the manga is the part of Ed's unclenching the door with shouting "Returning here at any cost". I love it. And the scene of Mustang's alchemy. That was awesome. He sputteringly dances, scary~! lol.

- About the question "Was FMA really over? The story around the photographs is already arising in your head?":

Eh?! It was over! lol. The story of second generation? Or the story of father who arses about going away again as soon as repairing his leg? I don't think. lol. I feel I have done all I can about Ed and Al, and I think it's enough about Colonel as well. It's too early to become Fuhrer. But if I'll draw spin-off story, it'll be like Mustang becoming Fuhrer after Grumman and Olivier aiming to the next Fuhrer. Gramman is on good and neighborly terms to Mustang, so I guess Mustang will succeed to Grumman's firm administration if the trend continues. But I don't know if awesome military personnel will appear. I have no planned activity for such a spin-off story so far, lol, but I'm happy that FMA is loved so much. There is nothing better than it if characters are happy and readers are happy, too. I intend to be drawing like being able to understand the story if reading twice. I think there is another enjoyment if seeing manga and anime from beginning once again. And there will be the new discovery, too. Please enjoy them once again.

אראקאווה אומרת בראיון, שאם היא תעשה סייד סטורי, הוא יספר על איך רוי הופך לפירר אחרי גרומן, ואיך אוליביה תנסה להפוך לפירר הבא.
סקאר תוכנן למות נגד בראדלי.
האבוק תוכנן למוות.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Orichi
הודעה 08.08.2010, 20:00
הודעה #2

סמל קבוצה

קבוצה: מוערכים
הודעות: 7,043
תאריך הצטרפות: 13.10.05
מיקום: פי השאול, סאנידייל
משתמש מספר: 4,235

למי אכפת מרוי, אני רק רוצה לראות את אוליביה בתור פיהררית sad.gif

--------------------
Oh, i've finally decided, my future lies beyond the yellow brick road

+Quote Post
Nona Chan
הודעה 08.08.2010, 21:18
הודעה #3

To the beginning
סמל קבוצה

קבוצה: ראשיים
הודעות: 21,989
תאריך הצטרפות: 11.03.06
מיקום: Wonderland.
משתמש מספר: 8,249

אוליביה בתור פיהררית? איכס. אין לי כוח אליה, היא מעצבנת עם אוובר-שליטה.
האמת שדי צפוי איך רוי יהיה פיהרר, אז גם זה לא הכי מעניין. אבל בכ"מ, אנימחכה לסייד סטורי כזה.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Qunsto
הודעה 08.08.2010, 23:51
הודעה #4

סטודנט באקדמייה
סמל קבוצה

קבוצה: רשומים
הודעות: 12
תאריך הצטרפות: 1.03.10
משתמש מספר: 73,832

רוי שולט P:
אוליביה סתם עושה רעש ם:

--------------------

+Quote Post
BanDitsRulls
הודעה 08.08.2010, 23:56
הודעה #5

הכל זה האחד והאחד זה הכל ושניהם זה אני ואני תימני
סמל קבוצה

קבוצה: וותיקים
הודעות: 1,684
תאריך הצטרפות: 26.10.09
מיקום: כפר גבירול!
משתמש מספר: 71,082

הייתי מעדיף משהו בסגנון איך רוי למד את אומנות הלהבה

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nona Chan
הודעה 09.08.2010, 11:57
הודעה #6

To the beginning
סמל קבוצה

קבוצה: ראשיים
הודעות: 21,989
תאריך הצטרפות: 11.03.06
מיקום: Wonderland.
משתמש מספר: 8,249

ציטוט(BanDitsRulls @ 09.08.2010, 00:56) *

תכלס!
הציגו את זה באנימה לאיזה.. חמש דקות בערך(?) בעוד על אישיבאל חפרו כל פרק שני. כל כך יהיה מתאים להכניס איזה סייד סטורי על זה.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shujin
הודעה 09.08.2010, 12:24
הודעה #7

חבר ANBU
סמל קבוצה

הודעות: 2,905
תאריך הצטרפות: 13.12.09
מיקום: בעולם הגאונים, כי אני לא מהמר. :nod:
משתמש מספר: 72,002

ציטוט(Nona Chan @ 08.08.2010, 22:18) *
אוליביה בתור פיהררית? איכס. אין לי כוח אליה, היא מעצבנת עם אוובר-שליטה.
האמת שדי צפוי איך רוי יהיה פיהרר, אז גם זה לא הכי מעניין. אבל בכ"מ, אנימחכה לסייד סטורי כזה.

אוובר שליטה? אוליביה היא חתיכת גברה שהייתי עושה לה 20 ילדים כאן ועכשיו! וואי, אני מת עליה... היא מסממת אותי עם המנהיגות שלה... היא המנהיגה הכי גברה! הלוואי ובצבא שלנ היו כאלה מפקדים.
ציטוט(Nona Chan @ 09.08.2010, 12:57) *
ציטוט(BanDitsRulls @ 09.08.2010, 00:56) *

תכלס!
הציגו את זה באנימה לאיזה.. חמש דקות בערך(?) בעוד על אישיבאל חפרו כל פרק שני. כל כך יהיה מתאים להכניס איזה סייד סטורי על זה.

די נכון. בכל מקרה, אלכימיית הלהבה היא החזקה ביותר.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Black-Anbu
הודעה 09.08.2010, 23:38
הודעה #8

סטודנט באקדמייה
סמל קבוצה

הודעות: 125
תאריך הצטרפות: 28.01.07
מיקום: אשדוד
משתמש מספר: 23,373

אין על רוי
מת עליו
הייתי עושה אותו עכשיו [ואני סטריט]
הייתי רוצה שיספרו על רוי שהיה קטן ומה גרם לו ללמוד את תורה הלהבה ומה גרם לו להפוך לאלכמאי לאומי
ויותר מזה הייתי רוצה לדעת למה לעזעזל הוא גידל שפם

--------------------
-בברכה עומרי-
שלי ושל אייה

+Quote Post
Minseo
הודעה 10.08.2010, 23:54
הודעה #9

♫JUST LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL IS WORLD
סמל קבוצה

הודעות: 5,062
תאריך הצטרפות: 4.01.08
מיקום: אי שם בעולם מקביל
משתמש מספר: 53,653

ציטוט(Black-Anbu @ 10.08.2010, 00:38) *
אין על רוי
מת עליו
הייתי עושה אותו עכשיו [ואני סטריט]
הייתי רוצה שיספרו על רוי שהיה קטן ומה גרם לו ללמוד את תורה הלהבה ומה גרם לו להפוך לאלכמאי לאומי
ויותר מזה הייתי רוצה לדעת למה לעזעזל הוא גידל שפם

תכלס
והשפם זה פילר של האנימה זה לא היה במנגה XDDD

הייתי רוצה לדעת מה קורה עם יאו ומיי ואדוארד *_*

--------------------

On top of this ending melody
I am standing here alone
Now tell me
That it’s over, let me know

+Quote Post
DangerDays
הודעה 11.08.2010, 12:58
הודעה #10

ג'ונין
סמל קבוצה

הודעות: 1,559
תאריך הצטרפות: 7.04.07
מיקום: נו אין לי כוח לחשוב על משהו מתוחכם..
משתמש מספר: 30,416

למה?! עם השפם הוא גם היה מגניב <:
ובאמת הייתי רוצה לדעת למה רוי התגייס.
יותר על מה קרה עם הויינהיים[איך הוא הפך לאבן] כי לא הבנתי את זה ממש S:
ומה קרה עם אד ואלפסון <:

--------------------
Zash Kun
-

-
Awsome User

קרדיט לטומי מגדל ;)

+Quote Post
Wiedzmin
הודעה 11.08.2010, 13:46
הודעה #11

Oogachaka oogachaka
סמל קבוצה

קבוצה: צוות נארוטו
הודעות: 36,213
תאריך הצטרפות: 1.03.07
מיקום: Chu
משתמש מספר: 27,131

^הוא לא הפך לאבן Oם הוא מת כי האנרגיה של אבן החכמים שלו נגמרה.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Black-Anbu
הודעה 12.08.2010, 11:14
הודעה #12

סטודנט באקדמייה
סמל קבוצה

הודעות: 125
תאריך הצטרפות: 28.01.07
מיקום: אשדוד
משתמש מספר: 23,373

ציטוט(Toriko @ 11.08.2010, 12:46) *

הוא מתכוון איך בהתחלה הוא הפך לאבן חכמים
בגלל שהוא היה במרכז מעגל ההתמרה בזרקסס הוא קיבל חצי מהנשמות שהיו שם

--------------------
-בברכה עומרי-
שלי ושל אייה

+Quote Post
DangerDays
הודעה 13.08.2010, 19:47
הודעה #13

ג'ונין
סמל קבוצה

הודעות: 1,559
תאריך הצטרפות: 7.04.07
מיקום: נו אין לי כוח לחשוב על משהו מתוחכם..
משתמש מספר: 30,416

ציטוט(Black-Anbu @ 12.08.2010, 12:14) *
ציטוט(Toriko @ 11.08.2010, 12:46) *

הוא מתכוון איך בהתחלה הוא הפך לאבן חכמים
בגלל שהוא היה במרכז מעגל ההתמרה בזרקסס הוא קיבל חצי מהנשמות שהיו שם

כן התכוונתי איך הוא הפך.
ותודה <:

--------------------
Zash Kun
-

-
Awsome User

קרדיט לטומי מגדל ;)

+Quote Post
Shujin
הודעה 15.08.2010, 21:32
הודעה #14

חבר ANBU
סמל קבוצה

הודעות: 2,905
תאריך הצטרפות: 13.12.09
מיקום: בעולם הגאונים, כי אני לא מהמר. :nod:
משתמש מספר: 72,002

ציטוט(Eternal Beauty @ 11.08.2010, 13:58) *
למה?! עם השפם הוא גם היה מגניב <:
ובאמת הייתי רוצה לדעת למה רוי התגייס.
יותר על מה קרה עם הויינהיים[איך הוא הפך לאבן] כי לא הבנתי את זה ממש S:
ומה קרה עם אד ואלפסון <:

נכון!!!
השפם מתאים לרוי מסטאש!~~!~!!!!!
אבל למה אתם מסתכלים רק על החלק הזה של התמונה. למה אתם לא מסתכלים על החלק של ריזה?
מתאים לה קצר? לדעתי, היא פחות שמעקסית עם שיער קצר. מה דעתכם?
איך אני מחכה לסייד סטורי...

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 משתמשים נמצאים בנושא זה (1 אורחים ו-0 משתמשים אנונימים)
0 משתמשים:

RSS גרסת ארכיון הזמן כרגע: 15.06.2019 , 22:40